I hope you are all keeping well, I wanted to make a list of things you could do to keep you busy while most of us are staying at home. I am classed as a key worker so I am still working but have condensed my hours into 4 days.
- Sort through your clothes, drawers and wardrobe – I did this at the weekend I have a bag of clothes to take to the charity shop when they reopen
- Accessories/Hair Products
- Handbags, I sorted through mine the other day and had soo much rubbish in all of them
- Makeup – throw away anything that is old or dried out especially mascara
- Any other drawers, it’s amazing how much you have that you’ve forgotten about
- Sort through paperwork, bills if you don’t have a filing system we have a really good case file from Paperchase but I think you could get them anywhere
- Go through books, DVDS and any you don’t want could go to the charity shop as well
- Kitchen cupboards – I got a spice rack from Amazon which went in to the door so that is a lot more organised
- Toiletries – throw away anything that is old and you won’t use or is empty
- Rearrange a room, we changed a few bits around in our living room and it makes such a difference
I will add to this list if I can think of any others but this is what we have been doing to keep busy. Please stay safe and look after yourselves.